Born To Hula Ghost Of Ancho Hot Sauce - 5 ounce bottle
Screamin' MIMI Awards! You Want To Be The Best? Then You Have To Win The Best. The Ultimate Award In The Hot Sauce Industry. Steve Seabury, owner of High River Sauces and Producer of the NYC Hot Sauce Expo set forth to find out who is the best of the best! When Steve started the NYC Hot Sauce Expo he wanted to show the world who the best in the world Heat was. Since 2013 the NYC Hot Sauce Expo has been honoring companies all across the country with the Screamin' Mimi Award and Peppers.com has brought some of the winners on board for you to buy here online!
- Market Price: $9.99
- Our Low Price: $8.99
- Size: 5 oz
- Item #: B18
Market Price $9.99
Our Low Price $8.99
Special Price for 3 Bottles $23.97 - Save $6.00 Bottle Price $7.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Bottles $83.88 - Save $36.00 Bottle Price $6.99
Born To Hula Ghost Of Ancho - BTH's supernatural sauce has a sweet smoky heat that's not for the weak! Made from our Habañero Ancho Sauce we added smoked Bhut Jolokia peppers "Ghost peppers" which is one of the hottest peppers in the world. Packed with flavor and ghostly heat, this sauce will definitely creep up on you! Suggestions: Use in moderation! Try using to spice up HOT wings, Chili and your favorite Mexican meals!
- 2011 2nd Place Pepper Blend "The Hot Pepper Awards"
- 2012 2nd Place Superhots / Unique "The Hot Pepper Awards"
- 2014 1st Place Bhut Jolokia "Chile Pepper Awards"
- 2014 1st Place Pepper Blend Golden Chile Winner "Fiery Food Challenge"
- 2014 Awarded Best Hot Sauce Zest Fest "Fiery Food Challenge"
- 2014 Awarded Best Overall Zest Fest "Fiery Food Challenge"
- 2014 2nd Place Pepper Blend "Screaming Mi Mi Awards"
From New Jersey
Ingredients: Distilled white vinegar, Red Bell pepper, Ancho chili, Habañero pepper, Smoked Bhut Jolokia, garlic, salt, onion powder, cumin & lime juice.