Texas Rib Rangers Spicy Barbecue Seasoning - 14 ounce shaker
Barbara and Bill Milroy of Texas Rib Rangers have channeled their passion for barbecue into a successful family business. Since creating Texas Rib Rangers Products of Texas, Inc. in 1993, they have won over 1000 major awards & competitions competing as Texas Rib Rangers. These multi-time award winning BBQ sauces and rubs will have you cooking like you're a part of the BBQ Circuit!
- Market Price: $9.99
- Our Low Price: $9.99
- Size: 14 oz
- Item #: DR101B
Market Price $10.99
Our Low Price $9.99
Special Price for 3 Shakers $26.97 - Save $6.00 Shaker Price $8.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Shakers $95.88 - Save $36.00 Shaker Price $7.99
Texas Rib Rangers Spicy Barbecue Seasoning - Best taste you ever put a lip to! We are out to please palettes far and wide. It is excellent for beef, pork, poultry and wild game!!! Sprinkle or rub it on the meat evenly and cook to taste. Can be used as a marinade.
- 2005 NBBQA Championship - Won 3rd place - Southwest Dry Seasoning Category
- 2004 National Barbecue Association Award of Excellence, in the Southwest Dry Rub/Seasoning Category
- 2004 National Barbecue Association Award of Excellence, in the Cajun Category
- 2001 American Royal - 1st Place Hot BBQ Rub
- 2001 American Royal - 1st Place Best BBQ Rub On The Planet!
- 2000 Food Distribution Magazine - 1st Place Spicy Beef Rub
Texas Rib Rangers BBQ has also placed in these National Champion Competitions:
- Alabama State BBQ Championship- Reserve National Champion
- Delaware State BBQ Championship - Peoples Choice Best BBQ
- North Texas State Fair BBQ Championship - Grand Champion
- North Carolina State BBQ Championship - Grand Champion
- Kentucky State BBQ Championship - Grand Champion
- Cleveland National Rib fest - America's Greatest Ribs
- NBBQA Award of Excellence Columbus Jazz & Rib fest - Peoples Choice
- Dayton Ohio National Rib fest - Peoples Choice / Critics Choice
- National BBQ News - Caterer of the Year Award
Ingredients: Sugar, salt, paprika, Chili Pepper, Cayenne pepper, celery, Black Pepper & garlic.