Arizona Gunslinger Chipotle Habañero Pepper Sauce - 5 ounce bottle
Serrano, Habañero, Scotch Bonnet & Red Savina Peppers are the forerunners of heat in the following sauces. Some of the sauces included in this section are Marie Sharp's Hot Habañero Pepper Sauce & Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce!
- Market Price: $5.99
- Our Low Price: $4.99
- Size: 5 oz
- Item #: A86
Market Price $5.99
Our Low Price $4.99
Special Price for 3 Bottles $11.97 - Save $6.00 Bottle Price $3.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Bottles $35.88 - Save $36.00 Bottle Price $2.99
Arizona Gunslinger Chipotle Habañero Pepper Sauce - This all natural sauce is good in most foods. It contains the Chipotle pepper, otherwise known as a smoked Jalapeño pepper, and the Habañero pepper giving this sauce its robust taste. Put a little of this sauce on your eggs and you'll be ready to take on Wyatt Earp and Doc Holiday at the same time... and win!
Gunslinger Sloppy Joes Recipe:
- 1 lb ground meat or turkey breast
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3TBS bbq sauce
- 2TBS Arizona Gunslinger Chipotle Habañero Pepper Sauce
- 1TBS vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp pepper & 6 hamburger buns
- Brown meat and onions in skillet until meat is no longer pink.
- Add next 6 ingredients; Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve on buns.
Ingredients: Ripened Habañero peppers, red ripened Jalapeño peppers, vinegar, Chipotle peppers, salt.