Ass Kickin’ Moonshine Pepper Mash - 9.5 ounce bottle
Serrano, Habañero, Scotch Bonnet & Red Savina Peppers are the forerunners of heat in the following sauces. Some of the sauces included in this section are Marie Sharp's Hot Habañero Pepper Sauce & Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce!
- Market Price: $10.99
- Our Low Price: $9.99
- Size: 9.5 oz
- Item #: A145
Market Price $10.99
Our Low Price $9.99
Special Price for 3 Bottles $26.97 - Save $6.00 Bottle Price $8.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Bottles $95.88 - Save $36.00 Bottle Price $7.99
Ass Kickin' Moonshine Pepper Mash - This here boldly brewed Jalapeño Mash hot sauce be straight from the shed of their back forty. I reckon it's just the thing for any train-hoppin' chicken-stealin' good ol' boy or gal in a hankerin' fer some down home Ass Kickin! Try the following recipe! Great for chicken, pork and rice!!!
Moonshine Brew Sausage:
- 1/2 lb Bratwurst
- 1/2 lb Italian Hot Sausage
- 1/2 lb Italian Sweet Sausage
- 5 sweet onions sliced
- 1 bottle of yer favorite brew
- 2 Tbsp. Ass Kickin' Moonshine Pepper Mash
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- Cut sausages into 1/2 inch pieces. In a skillet, cook sausage 5 minutes and drain. Add sliced onions, oregano, garlic, Brew, and Ass Kickin' Pepper Moonshine Mash. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Serve over pasta or as a side dish.
Ingredients: Jalapeño Mash, sugar, tomato paste, vinegar, garlic powder & spices.