Blair’s Q Heat Jalapeño Tequila Exotic Hot Sauce - 8.44 ounce bottle
Serrano, Habañero, Scotch Bonnet & Red Savina Peppers are the forerunners of heat in the following sauces. Some of the sauces included in this section are Marie Sharp's Hot Habañero Pepper Sauce & Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce!
- Market Price: $8.99
- Our Low Price: $7.99
- Size: 8.44 oz
- Item #: B138C
Market Price $8.99
Our Low Price $7.99
Special Price for 3 Bottles $20.97 - Save $6.00 Bottle Price $6.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Bottles $71.88 - Save $36.00 Bottle Price $5.99
Blair Q Heat Jalapeño Tequila Sauce - "Did you know our funky "Q" symbol is the scientific symbol for heat? Heat...Hand Selected Chilies, Soulful Sauces...Taste the Southwest with this classic Jalapeño & tomatillo green sauce. You've never poured anything from a bottle that tastes as fresh as this sauce, full of garlic, with a touch of cilantro and a 'shot' of Tequila."Q-Quick Tip: Tequila Jalapeño Shrimp: Skewer whole de-veined shrimp, onion pieces, sweet pepper chunks and grape tomatoes. Cover with Jalapeño Tequila Heat & marinate for 30 minutes. Grill to your liking and serve over a bed of saffron rice.
Blairs Southwest Jalapeño Chicken Recipe:
- 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh shallots, chopped
- 1 Tbs. fresh basil, chopped
- 3 Tbs. Blair Q Heat Jalapeño Tequila SauceBrown the chicken in oil. Add Blair's Q Heat Jalapeño Tequila Sauce, garlic, shallots & basil. Saute several minutes until shallots become soft. Add broth & simmer over low heat for approximately 10 minutes. Serve over saffron rice and garnish with thinly sliced red pepper & scallions. No Fat.
From New Jersey
Ingredients: Jalapeño Chilies, fresh tomatillo, white vinegar, cilantro, smashed garlic, shallots, Green Habañero Chilies, cane sugar, onion, lime juice, olive oil, Agave tequila, Black Pepper & vitamin C.