Heinie–Hurtin’ Hot Sauce-gallon
Cayenne, Jalapeño, Aged Red Peppers, Chipotle & Ancho Peppers are the forerunners of heat in the following sauces. Sauces in this section include Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce and Iguana Mean Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce!
- Market Price: $49.99
- Our Low Price: $39.99
- Size: 1 gallon
- Item #: H42A
Market Price $49.99
Our Low Price $39.99
Special Price 4 Gallon Bottles $119.96 Save $80.00 Bottle Price $29.99
Heinie - Hurtin' Hot Sauce. Spreadable Heat. The perfect party sauce when poured over any cream cheese brick or mold. One of the biggest requests at our retail store's taster bar. An exciting combo of sweet & hot; serve on the side with chicken, pork, lamb, or add to eggs. This is Luther's favorite sauce and Randi used to use this sauce in catered food quite frequently. Seen nationally on the Today Show, and on the TV Food Network with Chef Tell & at the Book & Cook Show.
- 2005 NBBQA Championship - Won 4th place - Add Ons: Condiments1996 Philadelphia Summer Fancy Food Show Focused Tasting 1st Place Winner
- 1997 Philadelphia Food & Wine Festival 1st place winner
- 1999 National Champion at the National Fiery Food Show in Albuquerque, NM
- 2000 Three Category Champion at the Emmaus, PA Hot Sauce Festival
- 2001 National Barbecue Assoc. - Best Hot Sauce 3rd Place
Made for Peppers in Lewes, DE
Ingredients: Sugar, Jalapeño peppers, apple cider vinegar, pectin.