Heinie - Hurtin’ Hot Sauce - Gallon
Cayenne, Jalapeño, Aged Red Peppers, Chipotle & Ancho Peppers are the forerunners of heat in the following sauces. Sauces in this section include Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce and Iguana Mean Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce!
- Market Price: $0.00
- Our Low Price: $0.00
- Size: 1 gallon
- Item #: H42A
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
SCROLL DOWN TO PURCHASE SIMILAR ITEMS
Market Price $49.99
Our Low Price $39.99
Special Price 4 Gallon Bottles $119.96 Save $80.00 Bottle Price $29.99
Heinie Hurtin’ Hot Sauce & Jelly- Multiple national champion hot sauce & jelly. An exciting combo of sweet & hot, this sauce is extremely good served on the side with chicken, pork or lamb, add to eggs, hamburgers, hot dogs, or serve alone as a fabulous pretzel dip. Be creative! Make the world's easiest hors d'oeuvre by taking a brick of cream cheese, pour a jar of hot sauce of the the cream cheese serve with crackers of your choice.
- 2005 NBBQA Championship - Won 4th place - Add Ons: Condiments1996 Philadelphia Summer Fancy Food Show Focused Tasting 1st Place Winner.
- 1997 Philadelphia Food & Wine Festival 1st place winner.
- 1999 National Champion at the National Fiery Food Show in Albuquerque, NM.
- 2000 Three Category Champion at the Emmaus, PA Hot Sauce Festival.
- 2001 National Barbecue Assoc. - Best Hot Sauce 3rd Place.
Made for Peppers in Lewes, DE
Ingredients: Sugar, Jalapeño Peppers, apple cider vinegar & pectin.