Heinie - Hurtin’ Hot Sauce - 8 ounce jar
Cayenne, Jalapeño, Aged Red Peppers, Chipotle & Ancho Peppers are the forerunners of heat in the following sauces. Sauces in this section include Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce and Iguana Mean Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce!
- Market Price: $6.99
- Our Low Price: $5.99
- Size: 8 oz
- Item #: H42
Market Price $6.99
Our Low Price $5.99
Special Price for 3 Jars $14.97 - Save $6.00 Jar Price $4.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Jars $47.88 - Save $36.00 Jar Price $3.99
Heinie - Hurtin’ Hot Sauce Multiple national champion hot sauce & jelly. An exciting combo of sweet & hot, this sauce is extremely good served on the side with chicken, pork or lamb, add to eggs, hamburgers, hot dogs, or serve alone as a fabulous pretzel dip. Be creative! Make the world's easiest hors d'oeuvre by taking a brick of cream cheese, pour a jar of hot sauce of the the cream cheese serve with crackers of your choice.
- 2005 NBBQA Championship - Won 4th place - Add Ons: Condiments1996 Philadelphia Summer Fancy Food Show Focused Tasting 1st Place Winner.
- 1997 Philadelphia Food & Wine Festival 1st place winner.
- 1999 National Champion at the National Fiery Food Show in Albuquerque, NM.
- 2000 Three Category Champion at the Emmaus, PA Hot Sauce Festival.
- 2001 National Barbecue Assoc. - Best Hot Sauce 3rd Place.
Made for Peppers in Lewes, DE
Ingredients: Sugar, Jalapeño Peppers, apple cider vinegar & pectin.