Lucky Dog Mustard Chipotle Pepper Sauce - 5 ounce bottle
Cayenne, Jalapeño, Aged Red Peppers, Chipotle & Ancho Peppers are the forerunners of heat in the following sauces. Sauces in this section include Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce and Iguana Mean Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce!
- Market Price: $0.00
- Our Low Price: $0.00
- Size: 5 oz
- Item #: L88
DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER
SCROLL DOWN TO PURCHASE SIMILAR ITEMS
Lucky Dog Mustard Chipotle Pepper Sauce - The Brown Label is ridiculously tasty! A unique style of medium heat Chipotle sauce, with the rich notes of Meco Chipotles and a dynamic balance between mustard, Chipotle and cumin. Bartlett pear juice and figs add very subtle sweetness, while the creeping heat of the Scotch Bonnet Chile builds in heat in a slow & sneaky way. While this sauce is especially compatible with steak, chicken or pork, it is subtle enough to enjoy on tuna sashimi or with sourdough bread & goat cheese, yet bold enough to use as a taco sauce or on ham & eggs, or pizza or burgers or just about any Mexican food.
- 2017 - 1st Place, Chipotle, Fiery Food Challenge
- 2015 - 1st Place, Pepper Blend, Screaming Mimi Awards, New York Hot Sauce Expo
- 2016 - 2nd Place, Pepper Blend Mild - Screaming Mimi Awards, NY Hot Sauce Expo
- 2016 - 2nd Place, Chipotle - Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge
- 2016 - 3rd Place, Latin Style - Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge
- 2016 - Finalist, Good Food Awards, Pantry Division
- 2016 - 2nd Place, Medium - Scovie Awards
Ingredients: Apple cider vinegar, pear juice from concentrate, onions, Jalapeño, Chipotle, sea salt, dried figs. spices, Scotch Bonnet, granulated onions & lime juice.