Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce - Gallon
For the beginner or those who want just some good flavor with no heat, these sauces a have little to no heat! The following sauces include Georgia Peach and Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce and Dat'l Do It Datil Pepper Hot Sauce!
- Market Price: $49.99
- Our Low Price: $39.99
- Size: 1 gallon
- Item #: G56
Market Price $49.99
Our Low Price $39.99
Special Price for 4 GALLON Bottles $119.96 Save $80.00 Bottle Price $29.99
Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce Gallon - The famous sauce with the red velvet top goes well with all food groups. Fantastic with breakfast dishes such as scrambled eggs. Great on fresh seafood, as a wing sauce or with all meat concepts. This multiple national award winner is flying off the shelves.
- 2005 NBBQA Championship - Won 4th Place - Hot Sauce Category
- 2003 International Scovie Awards - FIRST Place Mild Hot Sauce
- 2002 Grand Prize Recipe Ingredients Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival
- 2001 International Champion Hot Sauce -National Barbecue Association
- 2001 Boston's Pig and Pepper Festival - 2nd Place Hot Sauce
- 2000 National Fiery Foods Challenge - 3rd Place - Fruit Hot Sauce
- 2000 Champion Hot Sauce - Emmaus, Pa. Hot Sauce Festival
- 2000 International Champion - National Barbecue Association Gourmet Show - 2nd Place
- 1999 Chile Pepper Magazine Fiery Foods Challenge - 2nd Place
- 1999 2nd Place Philadelphia Book & Cook Gourmet Show
- 1998 First Place Scovie Award Winner - National Fiery Food Show
- 1998 Washington DC Hot Sauce Contest - 2nd Place
Written about in the New York Times, Woman's Day Magazine, Gourmet News, N.Y. Daily News, The National Culinary Review, Toronto's National Post, Chile Pepper Magazine, Fiery Foods Magazine & Baltimore Valley Times.
Made especially for Peppers in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Ingredients: Cane sugar, Red Chili Puree, peaches, vinegar, green Jalapeño Peppers, salt, minced onions, tomatoes, Vidalia onions, Cayenne Pepper & Capsicum Oil.