Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce - 15 ounce bottle
www.Peppers.com is the home of the Largest Collection of HOT SAUCES in the World!
- Market Price: $9.99
- Our Low Price: $8.99
- Size: 15 oz
- Item #: P65
Market Price $9.99
Our Low Price $8.99
Special Price for 3 Bottles $23.97 - Save $6.00 Bottle Price $7.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Bottles $83.88 - Save $36.00 Bottle Price $6.99
Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce - This smoky raspberry sweet heat mixes Chipotle peppers with green Jalapeño peppers. This is a hard to classify hot sauce. We would like to think it makes a great barbecue, marinade, or hot sauce. It's great on all white meats & fresh fish. Makes a great dipping sauce for chicken nuggets and mozzarella sticks, too. This award winning sauce is great on wings and most anything you could think of. The use of red raspberries, apple cider vinegar, raspberry concentrate and corn starch ensures a quality fruit based, sweet-heat experience.
- 2005 NBBQA Championship - Won 4th place - BBQ Sauce: Fruit Spicy
- 2003 International Scovie Awards - First Place Fruit Barbecue Sauce
- 2003 Americas Food & Beverage Awards in Miami Beach, FL. Grand Champion - Best Sauce in the Western Hemisphere
- 2002 International Champion Chile Pepper Magazine Fiery Food Challenge
- 2002 Fiery Foods Magazine Scovie Winner - 2nd Place Fruit Hot Sauce Category
- 2002 American Royal International Barbecue Sauce contest - Top 10 Fruit
- 2001 National Barbecue Assoc. National Champion - Fruit Barbeque Sauce
- 2001 Boston's Pig & Pepper Festival - 2nd Place fruit BBQ Sauce
- 2000 Champion Wing Sauce (Raspberry Chicken Wings) Emmaus, PA Festival
- 2000 American Royal International Barbecue Sauce Contest - Top 10 Mild Fruit
- 1999 1st Place National Barbecue Assoc. - Fruit Based Hot Sauce
Recently written up in Gourmet News Magazine, Chile Pepper Cooking Zesty Magazine and Fiery Foods & Barbeque Magazine.
From Peppers in Lewes, Delaware
Ingredients: Red raspberries, cane sugar, Red Bell Peppers, apple cider vinegar, Jalapeño Peppers, red raspberry puree, Chipotle Pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt & Black Pepper.