Mad Dog Inferno Hot Sauce- 5.5 oz bottle
This section is for our serious chiliheads! All of the following section are super hot sauces. These sauces no only get their heat from spicy peppers, but they also have a mixture of pepper extract that sends the heat level through the roof! Sauces in this category include Mad Dog 357, Dave's Insanity and Da Bomb Sauces!
- Market Price: $9.99
- Our Low Price: $8.99
- Size: 5.5 oz
- Item #: M19
Market Price $9.99
Our Low Price $8.99
Special Price for 3 Bottles $23.97 - Save $6.00 Bottle Price $7.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Bottles $83.88 - Save $36.00 Bottle Price $6.99
Mad Dog Inferno Hot Sauce - Made with the finest unsulphured molasses, Jalapeño Peppers, concentrated pepper extract, garlic & clove. One drop and you'll wonder what hit you. Raging with fire, this sauce will blow your mind! A blazing hot sauce that tastes good! Use at your own risk. This tasty classic - the first sauce rated "Hottest in the World" among 700 competitors - has a lot more than heat. Compared by some to a delicious mole sauce, it will please your palate. But don't underestimate this puppy. It still bites back - hard! Super hot, use with caution. Great for spicing up wing sauces, BBQ sauces and soups!!!
- 2001 3rd Place at the Pig & Pepper Massachusetts State Sauce Contest
- 2000 FDM National Hot Sauce, Salsa & Chutney Competition, 3rd Place in the Super Hot Category
- 2000 3rd Place at the Pig & Pepper Massachusetts State Sauce Contest
- 1999 1st Place at the Pig & Pepper Massachusetts State Sauce Contest
- 1998 1st Place at the Pig & Pepper Massachusetts State Sauce Contest
- 1996 1st Place at the Pig & Pepper Massachusetts State Sauce Contest
- 1996 won a Special Award for Best Heat at the Pig & Pepper Massachusetts State Sauce Contest
This sauce was featured on "The Today Show" and "Live With Regis & Kathy Lee" and featured in "The Wall Street Journal!"
Ingredients: Vinegar, unsulphured molasses, Concentrated Pepper Extract, garlic, onion, Jalapeño Pepper, clove, herbs & spices.