Big Bob Gibson - Championship Red Sauce - 19 ounce bottle
BBQ every season of the year! Enjoy the goodness of summer year round as you envelop your meats in tasty, tangy, smoky and spicy BBQ Sauces! This section includes Ole Rays Sauces and Tennesses Lynchburg Whiskey Sauces!
- Market Price: $7.99
- Our Low Price: $6.99
- Size: 19 oz
- Item #: BB6
Market Price $7.99
Our Low Price $6.99
Special Price for 3 Bottles $17.97 - Save $6.00 Bottle Price $5.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Bottles $59.88 - Save $36.00 Bottle Price $4.99
Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q Championship Red Sauce. Anywhere you go; it is not hard to find someone claiming to have "the best barbecue sauce." But there is only one sauce judged to be World's Best for three consecutive years. Championship Red Sauce is hands down the "Best Sauce on the Planet" as selected over 500 entries at the American Royal International Sauce Contest. Big Bob Gibson's Red Sauce is a classic tomato-based barbeque sauce that enhances the flavor of all meat. Use it as a glaze or a dipping sauce. The all-purpose taste goes well on pork, chicken and beef and is a great replacement for ketchup. It took over 70 years and 4 generations to perfect this championship flavor. This is a National Champion Award Winning BBQ!
- 2007 Fiery Foods Challenge - 1st Place
- 2004 National Barbecue Association Award of Excellence, in the Tomato Mild Category
- 2001 Texas Fiery Food Challenge - 1st Place
- 2000 National Barbecue Association Award of Excellence
- 2000 Chile Pepper Magazine Fiery Food Challenge 1st Place Ribbon
- 1997 and 1999 Judged "Best Red Barbeque Sauce", Memphis in May International BBQ Cook-off
- 1998 Judged "Best Barbeque Sauce on the Planet", American Royal Barbeque Sauce Contest, Kansas City, MO
Ingredients: Tomato paste, distilled vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, salt, Worcestershire sauce, onion, soy sauce, spices, steak sauce, orange peel, garlic & lemon juice.