Wing Time Super Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
Wings aren't just from Buffalo anymore! Try out the following sauces to brighten up your wings. This section includes sauces from Anchor Bar and Wing-Time!
- Market Price: $6.99
- Our Low Price: $5.99
- Size: 13 oz
- Item #: CW54
Special Price for 3 Bottles $14.97
Bottle Price $4.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Bottles $59.88
Bottle Price $3.99
Wing Time Super Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce - For great tasting authentic wings with a bite to kick your taste buds. For diehard wing fanatics who just can't get enough fire. We've kept the great taste of Hot, then turned up the heat with the addition of the mighty Habañero pepper. For a truly hot wing sauce rich with flavor, look no further.
- Authentic Flavor: 15 year-old proven recipe originating from Buffalo, New York, the birthplace of Buffalo Wings.
- Quality: The finest all natural ingredients containing no preservatives, MSG, or cholesterol.
- Selection: Offering a choice of 5 mouth-watering sauces for your customers to enjoy.
- Convenience: Ready-to-use pourable sauces. Cooking instructions provided on every bottle.
- Versatility: Excellent on chicken, ribs, sausage, pork, beef and vegetarian foods such as rice, baked potatoes, refried beans, baked tofu and stir fry.
- 1st Place: Food Distribution Magazine Superior Product Award Barbecue & Wing Sauce Competition Category: Wing Sauce YOW!
Directions: Cut chicken wings at each joint and discard tips. Barbecue or broil until crispy. Warm sauce over low heat, stirring occasionally. Do not boil. Dunk cooked wings into sauce for about one minute. Serve with celery and carrot sticks and a side of bleu cheese dressing. Enjoy!
Ingredients: Hot sauce (Cayenne peppers, vinegar, salt), soybean oil, tomato paste, spices, Habañero peppers, red chile peppers, salt, natural butter flavor.