Dave’s Gourmet Hurtin’ Habañero & Honey Mustard - 8 ounce jar
Add a new twist on all your recipes that ask for mustard! Use a stout, smokey or horseradish based mustard to liven up your sandwich, deviled eggs, or honey mustard. Some of the mustards included are Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Horseradish Mustard and Robert Rothschild Anna Mae’s Smoky Mustard!
Market Price $8.99
- Market Price: $8.99
- Our Low Price: $7.99
- Size: 8 oz
- Item #: MU27
Our Low Price $7.99
Special Price for 3 Jars $20.97 - Save $6.00 Jar Price $6.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Jars $71.88 - Save $36.00 Jar Price $5.99
Dave's Gourmet Hurtin' Habañero & Honey Mustard - "It hurts so good!" Dave has really done it with this painful mustard. It is a delicious blend of Habañero and red Chili peppers, light golden honey and selected spices, that will heat up your taste buds. "This product may be addictive to those with tastebuds, but don't worry, they'll make more". This mustard is very hot and makes a great sauce base. Spread on your favorite sandwich, brush on your grilled meats as a marinade or add to your salad dressings.
- 2007 Napa Valley Mustard Festival - Gold Medal in Hot Pepper Category (also won Gold Medals in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005 and Silver Medal in 2004)
- 2004 Scovie Awards, won 1st Place in the Condiments - Mustards Category
- 2002 Worldwide Mustard Competition, won Gold Medal in the Hot Pepper Category
- 2001 NASFT, won 1st Place in the Outstanding Savory Condiment Category
- 2001 Worldwide Mustard Competition, won Gold Medal in the Hot Pepper Category
Ingredients: Red Chili Peppers, honey, sugar, mustard seed, white distilled vinegar, wheat flour, salt, Habañero Peppers, garlic, lemon juice, paprika, onions, soybean oil, tumeric, annatto, spice & natural flavor.