Uncle Louie Sauce With Heat - 9 ounce bottle
Spicy Steak, Worcestershire, Soy Sauce & Teriyaki are always a fun way to liven up that boring old steak! Some of the items included in this section are Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Worcester Fire Steak Sauce and Bone Suckin’ Steak Sauce Chophouse Style!
- Market Price: $8.99
- Our Low Price: $3.99
- Size: 9 oz
- Item #: ST28
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST PRODUCT IS ON SPECIAL UNTIL SOLD OUT
FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL 1-800-998-3473
Market Price $8.99
Our Low Price $7.99
While Supplies Last Price $3.99
Uncle Louie Sauce With Heat - "Pass me the LOUIE" is the favorite catch phrase among friends and family. Our tale begins during a high stakes poker game in New Orleans in 1929. Our infamous Uncle Louie, with a "kings over full house", was a big winner. One of the participants was a local New Orleans chef of great renown. Being unable to cover his wager, the chef offered the recipe for this famous barbecue sauce as his substitute for hard cash.
Every year thereafter, Uncle Louie would secretly concoct his brew and distribute it during the holidays to family and very special friends.
We now carry on Uncle Louie's tradition. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do, for never does a pulled pork, grilled chicken, hamburger, steak or rib pass our lips without this delightfully zesty and unique barbecue sauce.
Pulled Pork Recipe:
- Pork Shoulder roast 3-5 lbs
- 1 onion, chopped into large pieces
- 3 carrots, cut into large pieces
- 14.5 oz can low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Dry the pork roast with paper towels, then sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, brown the roast on all sides in hot oil
- Place the roast into the slow cooker
- Place the onion and carrots into the skillet; saute until onions are softened, about 5 minutes
- Add the chicken broth, brown sugar and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Add this mixture to the slow cooker
- Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours until the meat shreds easily with two forks
- Serve on sandwiches topped with Uncle Louie Sauce, roasted peppers and sharp provolone cheese
Click HERE To View Video...
Ingredients: Worcestershire sauce, white vinegar, ketchup, spices, Green Bell Pepper, garlic, salt & sugar.