Bone Suckin’ Sauce - 16 ounce jar
Make your neighbors jealous, as their mouths water, when they catch a whiff of the wonderful smell of BBQ adrift from your Backyard. Peppers.com has and the rubs, sauces, and marinades to make your Backyard BBQ the talk of the town!
- Market Price: $7.99
- Our Low Price: $6.99
- Size: 16 oz
- Item #: BB11
Market Price $7.99
Our Low Price $6.99
Special Price for 3 Jars $17.97 - Save $6.00 Jar Price $5.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Jars $59.88 - Save $36.00 Jar Price $4.99
Bone Suckin' Sauce - Original Thinner Style - Western North Carolina tomato based sauce sweetened with honey and molasses. Best Seller among specialty stores, health food stores, grocery stores and restaurants. #1 BBQ Sauce - Newsweek, A+ Health Magazine. The serious barbecue, grilling & marinating sauce for land & sea. Use liberally for that Bone Suckin' flavor! Great for ribs, beef, pork, chicken, seafood, pasta, vegetables, grilling fish, marinating, BBQ, dipping or stir fry.
NON GMO, GLUTEN FREE, ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES, CERTIFIED KOSHER AND PAREVE
Bone Suckin' Blackberry Chicken Salad Recipe:
- Bone Suckin' Sauce, (2) 16oz. jars
- Chicken Breast, skinless, & boneless
- 4 cups blackberries
- 1 cup walnuts
- Gourmet Greens Salad Mix 16 oz
- Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken breast in oven safe pan. Pour 1 jar of Bone Suckin' Sauce over chicken. Bake in oven until done. Cut into strips. Place on gourmet green salad, add fresh blackberries, and shelled walnut pieces. Use other jar of Bone Suckin' Sauce drizzle over salad and serve.
- 1st Place Winner Battle of Sauces & Best in Sales in Winner's Circle
From North Carolina
Ingredients: Tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, honey, molasses, mustard, horseradish, lemon juice, onions, garlic, peppers, natural hickory smoke flavor, natural spices and salt.