Born To Hula Ghost Of Ancho Hot Sauce - 5 ounce bottle
The Bhut Jolokia — also known as Ghost Pepper has been around for many centuries and it is believed to have originated in Assam, India. The word Bhut, given from the Bhutias people, means "ghost" and was probably given the name because of the way the heat sneaks up on the one who eats it. In 2007, Guinness World Records certified that the ghost pepper was the world's hottest chili pepper, 400 times hotter than Tabasco sauce. It has since been defeated but is still one of the World's Hottest Peppers rated at more than 1 million Scoville Heat Units (SHUs). All the following products include this GHOSTLY HOT Pepper.
- Market Price: $9.99
- Our Low Price: $8.99
- Size: 5 oz
- Item #: B18
Market Price $9.99
Our Low Price $8.99
Special Price for 3 Bottles $23.97 - Save $6.00 Bottle Price $7.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Bottles $83.88 - Save $36.00 Bottle Price $6.99
Born To Hula Ghost Of Ancho - BTH's supernatural sauce has a sweet smoky heat that's not for the weak! Made from our Habañero Ancho Sauce we added smoked Bhut Jolokia peppers "Ghost peppers" which is one of the hottest peppers in the world. Packed with flavor and ghostly heat, this sauce will definitely creep up on you! Suggestions: Use in moderation! Try using to spice up HOT wings, Chili and your favorite Mexican meals!
- 2011 2nd Place Pepper Blend "The Hot Pepper Awards"
- 2012 2nd Place Superhots / Unique "The Hot Pepper Awards"
- 2014 1st Place Bhut Jolokia "Chile Pepper Awards"
- 2014 1st Place Pepper Blend Golden Chile Winner "Fiery Food Challenge"
- 2014 Awarded Best Hot Sauce Zest Fest "Fiery Food Challenge"
- 2014 Awarded Best Overall Zest Fest "Fiery Food Challenge"
- 2014 2nd Place Pepper Blend "Screaming Mi Mi Awards"
From New Jersey
Ingredients: Distilled white vinegar, Red Bell pepper, Ancho chili, Habañero pepper, Smoked Bhut Jolokia, garlic, salt, onion powder, cumin & lime juice.