You Can’t Handle This Hot Sauce With Black Velvet Topper - 5 ounce bottle
Tis the season for giving Spicy Gifts! Whether it is Halloween, 4th of July, Father's Day, or of course the Christmas season, Peppers.com has all your gift giving needs covered!
- Market Price: $7.99
- Our Low Price: $6.99
- Size: 5.5 oz
- Item #: Y20
Market Price $7.99
Our Low Price $6.99
Special Price for 3 Bottles $17.97 - Save $6.00 Bottle Price $5.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Bottles $59.88 - Save $36.00 Bottle Price $4.99
You Can't Handle This Hot Sauce with Black Velvet Topper - Designed to smell & taste great, while the extreme heat level allows your mouth to surf the big ones. The delayed reaction scorching heat is real fun. Great for a gift because every bottle is topped with black velveteen cloth. This sauce has been lauded on several different occasions. Great as if used in small amounts in brownies & pumpkin pie!!! Also awsome in chili and stews!!!
Highlighted in a "Backburner" Article in Chile Pepper Magazine. Shown to tons of food connoisseurs on the TV Food Network in 2001, when Chip Hearn was on TV describing his National Award Winning sauces. It was also shown on the "Regis and Kathie Lee" show in spring of 1998. Seen on "Roker on the Road" on the TV Food Network in 2004.
- 1997 2nd Place Food Distribution Magazine Hot Sauce Shoot-Out - Yow Catergory
- 1997 2nd Place in the Washington DC Fire in the belly Hot Sauce Contest
- 1997 First Place in the Philadelphia Food and Wine Festival Hot Sauce Contest , Super hot division
- 1998 First Place Hootin' Hilton Fiery Food Show in Reno, Nevada
- 1999 2nd Place Philadelphia Book & Cook Gourmet Show
- 1999 3rd Place National Fiery Foods Challenge - XXHot
- 1999 2nd Place National Fiery Foods Show Scovie Awards - Triple Hot
- 2000 2nd Place Texas Fiery Foods Shootout - Super Hot Division
- 2002 3rd Place National Fiery Foods Challenge / Chilie Pepper Magazine, XXX Hot Category
Made for Peppers of Lewes, Delaware
Ingredients: Red wine vinegar, healthy unsulphured molasses, onion, American garlic, Jalapeño pepper, Oleoresin Capsicum, cinnamon, cloves, herbs & spices.