Born To Hula Reaper Of Sorrow Carolina Reaper Sauce - 5 ounce bottle
The Carolina Reaper was bred in South Carolina by Ed "Smokin'" Currie, it has been rated as the world's hottest chili pepper by Guinness World Records since August 7, 2013. The official Guinness World Record heat level is 1,569,300 Scoville Heat Units (SHU). The Carolina Reaper is the current title holder of WORLD’S HOTTEST PEPPER! The following products all have at least some of the Carolina Reaper in them, so try at your own risk, before this pepper Reaps your TASTEBUDS!
- Market Price: $10.99
- Our Low Price: $9.99
- Size: 5 oz
- Item #: B28
Market Price $10.99
Our Low Price $9.99
Special Price for 3 Bottles $26.97 - Save $6.00 Bottle Price $8.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Bottles $95.88 - Save $36.00 Bottle Price $7.99
Born To Hula Reaper Of Sorrow Carolina Reaper Sauce - Thou shall be warned!!! Like a raging cauldron of molten fury, this sriracha style sauce is fueled by the demonic heat of the Carolina Reaper, the hottest pepper on Earth! The Reaper of Sorrow awaits..."It's not just a hot sauce. It's a way of life!" Try in soups, chili & on wings!
All Natural - Vegan - No Sugar - No Gum
- 2014 2nd Place Reaper "The Hot Pepper Awards"
- 2014 Awarded Best Product of the Year "Zin the Phoenix"
- 2014 Awarded Best Product of the Year & Best Burn Scott Roberts "weeklyforecast.com"
- 2014 Awarded Product of the Year "Iburn.com"
- 2015 3rd Place Ultra Hot "Fiery Food Challenge"
- 2015 1st Place Specialty Category "Chile Pepper Awards"
- 2015 Awarded Seal Of Approval "TwoFrys.com"
- 2016 3rd Place X Hot "Fiery Food Challenge"
From New Jersey
Ingredients: Red Jalapeños, red wine vinegar, tomato, Carolina Reaper Peppers, lemon, garlic & onion.