Magic Plant - Super Hot Carolina Reaper Plant – Single Can
The Carolina Reaper was bred in South Carolina by Ed "Smokin'" Currie, it has been rated as the world's hottest chili pepper by Guinness World Records since August 7, 2013. The official Guinness World Record heat level is 1,569,300 Scoville Heat Units (SHU). The Carolina Reaper is the current title holder of WORLD’S HOTTEST PEPPER! The following products all have at least some of the Carolina Reaper in them, so try at your own risk, before this pepper Reaps your TASTEBUDS!
- Market Price: $5.99
- Our Low Price: $0.00
- Size: 1 can
- Item #: C123
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
SCROLL DOWN TO PURCHASE SIMILAR ITEMS
Market Price $5.99
Our Low Price $4.99
Special Price for 3 Cans $11.97 - Save $6.00 Can Price $3.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Cans $35.88 - Save $36.00 Cans Price $2.99
Magic Plant Challenge - Super Hot Carolina Reaper Plant - Carolina Reaper is an amazing hot pepper, grow from a can.
The Carolina Reaper peppers has fruity flavor, unique wrinkly, and pitted surface. The Carolina Reaper has a shape similar to the peppers in the Trinidad scorpion family.
- Ideal temperatures for growing are 77-95 F (25-35°C)
- Growth appears in 10-15 days
- Keep in full light
- You may plant buds elsewhere in a planting pot or in ground
- Without plenty of light, growth may become slow and plant may wither
- Water ONLY when surface soil is dry
- The height of the plant is about 2.4 in-3 in or 6-8 cm
- Take the center bud off when the plant reaches to 3.5 inches (10 cm) high to stimulate growth