Ole Ray’s Apple/Cinnamon Barbeque Sauce - 16 ounce bottle
Chip Hearn, owner of Peppers.com, is known as the KING OF WINGS. And he would like to let you know that "Wings Aren't Just From Buffalo Anymore!". Have fun with mixing flavors as you rub, inject, stuff, barbecue and of course sauce your wings. The following spiced products will assist you in making better, tastier & more flavorful wings!
- Market Price: $7.99
- Our Low Price: $6.99
- Size: 16 oz
- Item #: BB96
Market Price $7.99
Our Low Price $6.99
Special Price for 3 Bottles $17.97 - Save $6.00 Bottle Price $5.99
Fantastic Price for 12 Bottles $59.88 - Save $36.00 Bottle Price $4.99
Ole Ray's Apple/Cinnamon Barbeque Sauce - A mild-heat, full-flavored barbecue sauce with a sweet and slightly smoky flavor. Obviously, apples and cinnamon are the stars of this sauce, but it also features brown sugar, molasses, caramel, real tomatoes, Cayenne pepper and spices. Try it on pork, ribs, chicken and baked beans!!!
- 2007 National BBQ Association Award Of Excellence, Barbecue Sauce: Fruit Mild Category - 3rd Place
- 2005 National BBQ Association and People's Choice - 1st Place
- 2004 National BBQ Association and People's Choice - 1st Place
- 2004 American Royal Kansas City - 1st Place
- 2002 National BBQ Association - 1st Place
- 2001 National BBQ Association - 1st Place
Ingredients: Tomatoes, apple jelly, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, corn syrup, molasses, yellow mustard, brown sugar, liquid smoke, Cayenne Pepper, caramel, Black Pepper, cinnamon, garlic powder, onion powder & spices.