Ubons PitMasters Hot & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
Making your own Bloody Mary doesn't have to be scary, when Peppers.com offers around 60 different variations of Bloody Mary mixes. Have fun making the perfect Bloody Mary as you try out different spiced sauces, drop in fun veggies and spice up the rim of your glass!
- Market Price: $9.99
- Our Low Price: $8.99
- Size: 36 oz
- Item #: BL61
Ubons PitMasters Hot & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix - "It's pronounced "You-Bahns" This sauce makes it special. Ubons Sauce is my 5th generation, family recipe perfected by my father Ubon Roark. When he decided to share it with his friends it made him a local legend. Dad loved when folks used his sauce in new ways and this PitMaster's Hot & Spicy bloody Mary Mix continues that tradition. We have served this mix to our friends & family on the BBQ Competition Circuit for decades and I am now delighted to share it with you." - Legendary PitMaster Garry Roark
Liven-up your Brunches, Tailgates, Barbeques, Parties, Meetings & MORE!
All Natural, Fat Free, No MSG, Gluten Free
Ubons Bloody Mary Vegetable Soup Recipe:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb each: frozen peas, corn, green beans, lima beans
- 1 lb fresh carrots
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 bottle Ubon PitMaster's Hot & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- 16 OZ Beef stock
- Brown and drain ground beef and then add 1 bottle Ubons Hot & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix and beef stock
- Bring to simmer and then add frozen and fresh vegetables and cook for 1 hour
- If needed, add water or additional beef broth to achieve desired thickness of the soup
Bloody Good Pasta Salad Recipe:
- 3 cups Ubon PitMaster's Hot & Spicy Mary Mix
- 2/3 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb penne pasta (cooked and drained)
- 1 Jar each green olives, pickled okra, pepperoncini, cherry peppers, kalamata olives, pickled green beans, pickled mushrooms, and pickled asparagus
- (Anything that you garnish a bloody mary with will be fantastic in the simple pasta salad: shrimp, bacon, sausage, celery, cubed cheese, artichokes)
- In a large bowl whisk together UHSBMM and olive oil. Add cooked and drained pasta and mix to coat pasta. Add drained pickled assortment. Toss together.
Ingredients: Tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, molasses, salt, lemon juice, garlic, onion & spices.