- 4 fillets tilapia
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 4 limes, thinly sliced
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro leaves
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Dean Jacob's Home/Chef Adjustable Grinder Lemon Pepper
- Heat grill to high. Cut 4 sheets of foil about 12" long.
- Top each piece of foil with a piece of tilapia. Brush tilapia with honey and top with lime slices. Top tilapia with corn and cilantro and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and Dean Jacob's Home/Chef Adjustable Grinder Lemon Pepper
- Grill until tilapia is cooked through and corn tender, about 15 minutes.