Christina Toomey - Thursday, July 19, 2018
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of Jersey Barnfire Black Garlic Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise and toasted
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and Jersey Barnfire Black Garlic Hot Sauce.
Cover, and refrigerate. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute beef until lightly browned. Stir in green pepper and onion, and season with salt and pepper.
Saute until vegetables are tender, and remove from heat.
- Spread each bun generously with garlic mayonnaise. Divide beef mixture into the buns. Top with shredded cheese, and sprinkle with oregano. Place
sandwiches on a baking pan.
- Heat sandwiches in preheated oven, until cheese is melted or slightly browned.
Store Peppers - Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- 1- 16 oz jar Bone Suckin' Sauce - Original Thinner Style
- 12 oz Orange Juice
- 5 lbs. Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Preheat grill or oven to 300°. Mix Bone Suckin’ Sauce and orange juice. Put ribs in shallow pan and baste with sauce. Cover ribs with foil.
- To Grill: Place pan with ribs on the grill for 2½ hours at 300°. Uncover, baste with Bone Suckin’ Barbecue Sauce. Raise grill temp to 350°. Cook
1 hour uncovered but still in pan, basting again after first 15 minutes.
- To Make in Oven: Bake 3 hours in oven. Uncover, baste with Bone Suckin’ Sauce. Raise oven temperature to 350°. Cook 30 minutes, uncovered, basting
again after first 15 minutes.
Christina Toomey - Tuesday, July 17, 2018
- 6 cups corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons of Angry Goat Red Armadillo Hot Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chips in the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish. Pour chili straight from the can over the chips. Add Angry Goat Red Armadillo Hot Sauce,
Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until chili is bubbling and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa in
the pan, or after serving (if people are picky).
Christina Toomey - Monday, July 16, 2018
- 4 sweet bread rolls
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1 pound thinly sliced fully cooked pork
- 1 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 cup dill pickle slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1teaspoon of Caribbean Bajan Hot sauce on Sandwich
- Split the sandwich rolls in half, and spread mustard and mayonnaise, add Caribbean Bajan Hot Sauce,
liberally onto the cut sides. On each sandwich, place and equal amount of Swiss cheese, ham and pork in exactly that order. Place a few pickles
onto each one, and put the top of the roll onto the sandwich. Brush the tops with melted butter.
- Press each sandwich in a sandwich press heated to medium-high heat. If a sandwich press is not available, use a large skillet over medium-high
heat, and press the sandwiches down using a sturdy plate or skillet. Some indoor grills may be good for this also. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes,
keeping sandwiches pressed. If using a skillet, you may want to flip them once for even browning. Slice diagonally and serve hot