- 1 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup prepared Mama Vincente Queso Blanco
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Crumble the sausage into a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until evenly browned. Add onion, and cook for a few minutes. Drain excess grease, and stir in the Mama Vincente Queso Blanco. Spoon this mixture over the pre-baked pizza crust. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese is melted. Allow to cool slightly before cutting to allow the toppings to set.