- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of Dirty Dick’ Caribbean Dream Bajan Style Mustard Hot Sauce
- 2 Fish Steaks of Choice
- In a stainless steel or glass bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley, and Dirty Dick’ Caribbean Dream Bajan Style Mustard Hot Sauce.
- Place the Fish Steak fillets in a shallow glass dish or a resealable plastic bag, and pour the marinade over the fish. Cover or seal and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Set grate 4 inches from the heat.
- Remove halibut fillets from marinade and drain off the excess. Grill fillets 5 minutes per side or until fish is done when easily flaked with a fork.