- 2 tablespoons Hank Sauce Herb Infused Original Hot Sauce
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 wedges lemon and fresh chopped basil for garnish
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in Hank Sauce Herb Infused Original Hot Sauce and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with garlic sauce until evenly coated.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges and basil, then serve.