- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds steak - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green chile pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Jak Jeckel Jak Frost Winter Cinnamon Hot Sauce
- 2 (29 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- In a large pot over medium high heat, combine the oil and steak and saute for about 5 minutes, or until steak is browned. Add the onions, garlic and chile pepper and saute for another 5 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, Jak Jeckel Jak Frost Winter Cinnamon Hot Sauce , tomatoes and kidney beans. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about one hour. Remove cover and simmer for another 30 minutes, or until you've reached your desired thickness.