- 1 cup Spooky Sriracha Gourmet Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce ( Optional)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 pounds halibut fillets, cube
- In a large bowl, mix together Spooky Sriracha Gourmet Bloody Mary mix, hot pepper sauce, and lemon juice. Stir in the shrimp and halibut chunks. Let marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill for high heat. Place a grill pan over the grilling surface, or you may use a heavy sheet of foil that has holes poked in it with a fork.
- Drain the shrimp and halibut in a colander, discarding the marinade. Grill for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the seafood is browned and opaque