- 1 (13.8-oz) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 3 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 3 Tbsp Bravado Spice Co. Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked and crumbled Italian sausage
- 24 slices pepperoni, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray SKULL PAN with cooking spray and set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough and press into a 15x10-inch rectangle. Cut into 6 strips. Drape each strip into skull cavity.
- Sprinkle with a little cheese, top with 1/2 Tablespoon of pizza sauce, 1/2 Tablespoon of Bravado Spice Co. Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce, 4 pepperoni slices and some sausage. Top with remaining cheese. Fold dough over and press seams to seal.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- *Can freeze baked skulls for later.*