Sprout Developer - Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Combine Tabasco Brand Chipotle Raspberry Pepper Sauce, lime
juice, garlic, and salt in a small bowl and mix well. Coat steak on both sides with marinade; cover and refrigerate one hour. Grill steak over medium-high
heat to desired doneness (145°F for medium-rare), turning once.
Sprout Developer - Monday, March 24, 2014
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spread Baconnaise Bacon Flavored Spread onto one side of each slice of bread. Lay 4 slices of bread, Baconnaise Bacon Flavored Spread side down, in the skillet. Top with a slice of cheese, bacon, and another slice of cheese. Cover with a slice of bread, Baconnaise Bacon Flavored Spread side out. Fry sandwiches until golden on both sides.
Sprout Developer - Thursday, March 20, 2014
- Mix hot dogs, brown sugar,Ingleby Farms Jalapeño Ketchup Sweet & Then Spicy Flavor,
and bourbon in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until hot dogs are cooked through and evenly coated, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a slow cooker to keep warm for serving.
Sprout Developer - Tuesday, March 18, 2014
- 4 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, chilled
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 dashes Bacon Salt Hickory
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Fry bacon pieces in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels, and cool completely.
- Into a large mixing bowl, place the flour, butter or margarine, egg, Bacon Salt Hickory , and heavy cream. Using the mixer’s hook attachment, mix the contents of the bowl together until combined; then transfer the dough to the counter,
and quickly mix with your hands. Knead in cooled bacon pieces and pepper.
- Roll up the dough into a log, to a diameter of about 1 1/2 inches. Wrap in aluminum foil, and refrigerate for 2 hours, until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove foil, cut dough roll into slices, and place slices on greased baking sheet. Brush each slice
with beaten egg yolk.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until brown. Remove to a wire rack until cooled completely.