Sprout Developer - Monday, January 20, 2014
Combine all ingredients exceptAsparagus in blender. Garnish with Mama Vincente Pickled Asparagus.
Sprout Developer - Sunday, January 19, 2014
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons prepared coarse-ground mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons Zulu Zulu Extra Hot Peri Peri Chili Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a large glass bowl, mix the cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, Zulu Zulu Extra Hot Peri Peri Chili Pepper Sauce,
brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil. Place chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the prepared grill, and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear. Discard marinade.
Sprout Developer - Saturday, January 18, 2014
- 2 (19 ounce) packages Johnsonville® Hot or Mild Italian Sausage Links, casings removed
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 12 ounces beer or beef stock
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 bottle No Shit! This Is Hot Habañero Hot Sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen whole kernel corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned. Add onions and garlic; continue to cook and
stir until tender.
- Stir in beer and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Add No Shit! This Is Hot Habañero Hot Sauce,
tomatoes and tomato paste, cook uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
Sprout Developer - Friday, January 17, 2014
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 bottle Toad Sweat Chocolate Orange Dessert Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking.
- Drizzle top liberally with Toad Sweat Chocolate Orange Dessert Hot Sauce.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving.