Sprout Developer - Thursday, May 15, 2014
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a shallow roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Season pork loin with salt and pepper. Wrap the bacon slices around the pork loin and secure with toothpicks. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high
heat, then add the pork loin. Cook until golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes, then place onto roasting pan. Stir together honey, Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Balsamic BBQ Sweet Glaze , onion, and rosemary in a small bowl; spread over pork loin.
- Roast the pork loin in preheated oven for 15 minutes, then sprinkle with raisins. Continue cooking until the internal temperature of the pork loin
reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 15 minutes more. Remove from the oven, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before removing toothpicks and
Sprout Developer - Tuesday, May 13, 2014
- 1/4 bottle Happy Beaver Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 ounces baby spinach, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- salt to taste
- 1. Combine Happy Beaver Hot Sauce with
2 tablespoons sour cream. Mix together and spread mixture over chicken breasts. Sprinkle lightly with salt to taste, cover and marinate in refrigerator
for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Place marinated chicken in an ungreased 9×13 inch baking dish and broil for about 5 minutes (rack should be about 6 inches from the top.) Pour 1
cup sour cream around edges of chicken and turn over chicken breasts. Broil for an additional 5 minutes. Sour cream should be lightly brown on
the edges. Move breasts into a separate dish and cover to keep warm. Set aside.
- 3. Pour leftover broiled sour cream into a medium saucepan over high heat. Add spinach, broth and salt to taste. Boil for about 1 minute until all
melted and mixed together. Pour mixture over chicken breasts and serve.
Sprout Developer - Sunday, May 11, 2014
- 6 cups tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 2 cups vodka
- 1/3 cup dill pickle juice
- 2 tablespoon “Slap Ya Mama” Cajun Pepper Sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a blender, combine tomato-vegetable juice, vodka, pickle juice and “Slap Ya Mama” Cajun Pepper Sauce.
Season with celery salt, dill weed and garlic salt. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses over ice, and serve.
Sprout Developer - Saturday, May 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour Bone Suckin’ Big Chunks Style Mild Salsa over all. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with sour cream
if desired, and serve.