Christina Toomey - Friday, February 09, 2018
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 5 cups chopped cabbage
- 2 (16 ounce) cans red kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups water
- 24 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Add 2 teaspoons of Cackalacky Spice Sauce
- Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium high heat. Add ground beef and onion, and cook until beef is well browned and crumbled. Drain fat, and
transfer beef to a slow cooker. Add cabbage, kidney beans, water, tomato sauce, bouillon, cumin, salt, and pepper Add The Cackalacky Spice Sauce.
Stir to dissolve bouillon, and cover.
- Cook on high setting for 4 hours, or on low setting for 6 to 8 hours. Stir occasionally. Enjoy
Store Peppers - Thursday, February 08, 2018
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked rice Roasted Chicken 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper 6 green bell peppers, tops and seeds removed (reserve tops)Green Peppers 1/3 cup water
- add a 1/2 cup of Spooky Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard
- Mix ground beef, tomatoes, rice, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper together in a bowl. Stuff each green bell pepper with ground beef
- Arrange stuffed bell peppers in the crock of a slow cooker; place the reserved tops back onto each bell pepper. Pour water and Spooky Spicy Bloody
Mary Mix around the base of each stuffed bell pepper.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
Store Peppers - Wednesday, February 07, 2018
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 split hot dog buns
- 1 (15 ounce) can Chili With Beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Top With Jak Jeckel Detroit Style Coney Sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Heat hot dogs according to package directions. Arrange hot dog buns in baking dish, cut side up. Place hot dogs in buns. Top with chili. Top With
Jak Jeckel Coney Sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Tent pan with foil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until hot or cheese is melted
Store Peppers - Tuesday, February 06, 2018
.1 ( 14 ounces ) Package of Hillshire Smoked Sausage
.1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 onion, chopped 1 green bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery 1 cup frozen sliced okra
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon High River Rogue Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 pound large raw shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- Cut sausage into 1/2-inch slices; set aside.
- Combine flour and oil in a 4 quart heavy saucepan; mixing until smooth. Cook and stir over medium-high heat 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; cook
and stir 6-8 minutes or until roux is a dark reddish brown.
- Stir in onion, bell peppers, celery, okra and garlic; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in Cajun seasoning and High River
- Stir in chicken broth; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Reduce heat to low; stir in sausage, pepper sauce, black pepper and salt to taste.
Simmer, covered 15 minutes. Remove cover.
- Bring to a boil; add shrimp and cook 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Ladle Gumbo into bowls with rice