- 4 (6 ounce) boneless beef sirloin steaks, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 1/2 cups Spooky Sriracha Gourmet Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 2 fluid ounces vodka
- 16 pitted green olives
- 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- Brush steaks on both sides with olive oil, then sprinkle with a mix of cracked pepper and celery seed. Cook steaks to desired doneness on the preheated grill. When done, allow steaks to rest on a plate while continuing with the recipe.
- Bring the Spooky Sriracha Gourmet Bloody Mary mix, orange juice concentrate, and vodka to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 5 minutes. While sauce is cooking, puree the olives, butter, and garlic in a small food processor until almost smooth.
- To serve, pour a pool of the sauce in the center of each plate. Slice each steak into 4 or 5 slices, and fan out over the sauce. Add a dollop of olive butter, and spoon a little more sauce overtop.