1200 Zesty Recipes
Spice up every meal with our super huge assortment of recipes that range from mild to Chilehead approved!!!
- 6 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Lynchburg Sweet Tatar Butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- salt to taste
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into slices.
- Melt the Lynchburg Sweet Tatar butter in a heavy skillet and add the sliced sweet potatoes.
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Cover the sweet potatoes with sugar mixture and stir. Cover skillet, reduce heat to low and cook for about 1 hour or until potatoes are "candied". They should be tender but a little hard around the edges. Also the sauce will turn dark. You will need to stir occasionally during the cooking. Stir in the vanilla just before serving. Serve hot.
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 slices bacon
- oil for frying
- 1 teaspoon of Scotty O’ Hotty Beer-Bacon Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 8 hot dog buns, split and toasted
- Wrap each hot dog with a strip of bacon; secure with a toothpick. Refrigerate wrapped hot dogs while heating oil.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry hot dogs in batches in the preheated oil until bacon is crispy and browned, 2 to 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve hot dogs in toasted buns. Then Top With Scotty O’ Hotty Beer- Bacon Chipotle Hot Sauce.
- 1 c.(8-oz.) tube crescent rolls
- 1 c. leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 c. leftover stuffing
- 1 c. shredded leftover turkey
- 1 tbsp. leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- Lynchburg Tennessee Gobblin' Good Turkey Rub
- Freshly, chopped parsley, for garnish
- Leftover gravy, warmed, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent rolls, separating each triangle. Arrange on baking sheet in a sunburst pattern, with pointy ends of triangles facing outward and bases of triangles overlapping.
- Spread mashed potatoes over triangle bases, forming a ring. Top with stuffing, turkey, and cranberry sauce. Fold triangle tips over filling (there will be gaps where ingredients peek out between triangles).
- Brush crescent dough with melted butter and sprinkle with Lynchburg Tennessee Gobblin' Good Turkey Rub .
- Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with gravy for dipping.
- Hot Headz Serrano Red Chili Hot Sauce Spicy Chicken Soup
- Eagle Wingz Shak Redemption Soft-Shell Crab Sandwich
- Karma Meatloaf
- Dave’s Basil Chicken Fettuccine
- Spooky Sriracha Gourmet Bloody Mary Mix Shrimp
- Eb’s Zucchini Salsa Herbalicious Breakfast Casserole
- Pucker Butt’s Gator Squeezin Hot Sauce Chili Burgers
- Cajun Power Spicy Garlic Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
- Angry Goat Pepper Co. Pink Elephant Cranberry & Ghost Pepper Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
- Ed’s Red Fried Oyster Mushrooms
- Appetizer Recipes (1020)
- Bacon Recipes (207)
- Beef Recipe (353)
- Bloody Mary & Cocktail Recipes (60)
- Breakfast (20)
- Burger Recipes (92)
- chicken (4)
- Dessert Recipes (58)
- Dinner Sides (1)
- Dips (9)
- Egg (26)
- Entree Recipes (986)
- Featured Product (3)
- Fish (1)
- Fruits & Veggies Recipes (121)
- Hot Dogs (1)
- Hot Wing Recipes (9)
- Jerk (7)
- Medium Wing Recipes (10)
- Mild Wing Recipes (2)
- Nuts & Beans (4)
- Pizza (24)
- Pork Recipes (207)
- Potatoes (28)
- Poultry Recipes (416)
- Rib Recipes (35)
- Ribs (1)
- Salad & Pasta Recipes (138)
- sausage (1)
- Seafood Recipes (205)
- Soup & Chili Recipes (101)
- STEAK Recipes (6)
- Super Hot Wing Recipes (2)
- Tacos (134)
- turkey (1)
- Vegetables (5)
- Wild Game Recipes (19)
- Wing Recipes (160)