- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1/3 cup tomato-based chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Puckerbutt’s Gator Squeezin Hot Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, Italian sausage, chili sauce, Pucker Butt’s Gator Squeezin Hot Saucesalt and pepper. Form 8 balls out of the meat, and flatten into patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings.