- 4 (1/2 pound) rib-eye steaks, or steak of choice
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles beer of choice
- 3 tablespoons of Scotty O’Hotty Beer Bacon Chipotle Hot Sauce
- Place the steaks in a large, shallow container with a lid. Season each side of the steaks with the salt and lemon pepper. Gently pour the beer over the steaks (making sure the seasoning doesn't wash off) Add Scotty O’Hotty Beer Bacon Chipotle Hot Sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place steaks on grill, and discard beer marinade. Cook for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.