- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked rice Roasted Chicken 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper 6 green bell peppers, tops and seeds removed (reserve tops)Green Peppers 1/3 cup water
- add a 1/2 cup of Spooky Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Mix ground beef, tomatoes, rice, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper together in a bowl. Stuff each green bell pepper with ground beef mixture.
- Arrange stuffed bell peppers in the crock of a slow cooker; place the reserved tops back onto each bell pepper. Pour water and Spooky Spicy Bloody Mary Mix around the base of each stuffed bell pepper.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.