Christina Toomey - Monday, June 25, 2018
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Kentucky Straight Bourbon Habañero Hot Sauce
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices cooked bacon, cut into halves
- 2 slices white cheddar cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix ground beef, bourbon, Worcestershire sauce, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Habañero Hot Sauce,
steak seasoning, and garlic powder in a bowl; divide and shape into 2 patties.
- Cook on the preheated grill for about 5 minutes; turn, top each burger with 4 halves of bacon and 1 slice of white cheddar cheese, and continue
cooking until the burgers are cooked to your desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes more for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted
into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Serve on split with your favorite toppings.
Christina Toomey - Monday, May 28, 2018
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup Monumental Chipotle Sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 red peppers, roasted and peeled
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbles
- For roasted red peppers, place peppers on grill over over gas burner on high for about five minutes, turning occasionally until the pepper skin
is very charred. Remove peppers and place in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let steam for ten minutes. Remove peppers and peel off skin.
It should come off pretty easily and it's okay if some skin is left on. Slice stems off of peppers and remove seeds, then slice.
- Form burgers into quarter pound rounds and make a small indent in each burger with your thumb. Place Monumental Chipotle Sauce in a bowl and then lay burger in Monumental Chipotle Sauce.
(You can do one or 2 sides of burger depending on intended spice level) Grill burgers over high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip burgers, cook for another 2 minutes or so and then add a slice of fresh mozzarella to each burger. Close the lid on the grill to help the
cheese melt. Let cheese melt for a minute, then add pepper slices and blue cheese. Cook for another minute. That should leave you with about
a medium burger. Cook longer if you want your burger more done.
Store Peppers - Saturday, May 19, 2018
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Tatanka 1 Mild Hot Sauce
- Swiss cheese
- 8 strips crispy bacon
- 4 fried eggs with soft yolks
- 4 soft buns
- Combine the ground meat with egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Tatanka 1 Mild Hot Sauce,
taking care not to over mix. Form into four patties.
- Either heat a cast iron skillet on the stove over med/high heat or turn on your grill to high heat. Cook the burgers for about 3 mins on each side
for medium rare or until your desired degree of doneness.
- Top with cheese in the last two minutes of cooking.
- Split open the buns and top with the cheeseburgers, bacon, fried eggs and whatever else you like you your burger. (Note: Tatanka 1 Mild Hot Sauce makes a great ketchup replacement as a topping on this burger)
Store Peppers - Wednesday, May 09, 2018
- If grilling, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil a sheet of aluminum foil. If baking, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees
C), and lightly oil a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mash black beans with a fork until thick and pasty.
- In a food processor, finely chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Then stir into mashed beans.
- In a small bowl, stir together egg, chili powder, cumin, and Fat Cat Bacon-Flavored Sriracha (Chili Garlic Sauce with Natural Bacon Flavoring) .
- Stir the egg mixture into the mashed beans. Mix in bread crumbs until the mixture is sticky and holds together. Divide mixture into four patties.
- If grilling, place patties on foil, and grill about 8 minutes on each side. If baking, place patties on baking sheet, and bake about 10 minutes
on each side.