Store Peppers - Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Place the steaks in a large, shallow container with a lid. Season each side of the steaks with the salt and lemon pepper. Gently pour the beer
over the steaks (making sure the seasoning doesn't wash off) Add Scotty O’Hotty Beer Bacon Chipotle Hot Sauce.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place steaks on grill, and discard beer marinade. Cook for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Christina Toomey - Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 (14.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 cup ranch-style salad dressing
- chopped tomato
- chopped lettuce
- chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons of EB’S Zucchini Salsa
- Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring to crumble until well done; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix.
Set aside to cool.
- Place chips into a large bowl, and crush into bite-size pieces. Combine with seasoned meat, cheese, beans, tomatoes, lettuce, and green onions.
Pour dressing over all, and toss to coat Top with EB’S Zucchini Salsa.
Christina Toomey - Monday, September 17, 2018
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds steak - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green chile pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Jak Jeckel Jak Frost Winter Cinnamon Hot Sauce
- 2 (29 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- In a large pot over medium high heat, combine the oil and steak and saute for about 5 minutes, or until steak is browned. Add the onions, garlic
and chile pepper and saute for another 5 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, Jak Jeckel Jak Frost Winter Cinnamon Hot Sauce , tomatoes and kidney beans. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about one hour. Remove cover and simmer for another 30 minutes, or until
you've reached your desired thickness.
Store Peppers - Sunday, September 16, 2018
- In a stainless steel or glass bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley, and Dirty Dick’ Caribbean Dream Bajan Style Mustard Hot Sauce.
- Place the Fish Steak fillets in a shallow glass dish or a resealable plastic bag, and pour the marinade over the fish. Cover or seal and place
in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Set grate 4 inches from the heat.
- Remove halibut fillets from marinade and drain off the excess. Grill fillets 5 minutes per side or until fish is done when easily flaked with a