- 1/2 (16 ounce) can spicy fat-free refried beans*
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 2 tablespoons No Sh*t! This Is Hot Habañero Hot Sauce(Click To BUY)
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked Italian pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded hearts of romaine lettuce
- 3 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack or Monterey Jack cheese
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position, and heat oven to 450 degrees. Mix beans, No Sh*t! This Is Hot Habañero Hot Sauce(Click To BUY) and 1/2 cup salsa in a medium bowl. Place crust on a cookie sheet, then spread the bean mixture over crust. Bake until it’s crisp and warm, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven; top with lettuce, green onions and dollop with the remaining salsa. Drizzle (or, if dressing has an easy-pour top, squirt) dressing over pizza. Top with chips and cheese, then return to oven and bake until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes longer. Cut into 6 slices and serve.