Christina Toomey - Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup Delaware Destroyer Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour Delaware
Destroyer Chunky Salsa over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with sour
cream if desired, and serve
Christina Toomey - Tuesday, February 27, 2018
- 2 nectarines, pitted and diced
- 1 ripe tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon Angry Goat Dreams of Calypso On Top
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. Lightly oil grate, and set 4 inches from the heat.
- To make the salsa, place the nectarines, tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper flakes in a bowl; toss to blend. Season to taste with
salt. Cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Stir the cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Place the olive oil in a small bowl. Brush the pork chops with oil, and
season both sides evenly with the cumin mixture.
- Place pork loin chops on the preheated grill. Cook until lightly browned and juices run clear, about 4 minutes on each side. Place pork chops on
serving plates, and top with a generous spoonful of salsa and Angry Goat Pepper Co. Dreams of Calypso Sauce
Sprout Developer - Sunday, February 22, 2015
- 1/2 (16 ounce) can spicy fat-free refried beans*
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 2 tablespoons No Sh*t! This Is Hot Habañero Hot Sauce(Click
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked Italian pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded hearts of romaine lettuce
- 3 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack or Monterey Jack cheese
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position, and heat oven to 450 degrees. Mix beans, No Sh*t! This Is Hot Habañero Hot Sauce(Click
To BUY) and 1/2 cup salsa in a medium bowl. Place crust on a cookie sheet, then spread the bean mixture over crust. Bake until it’s crisp and warm,
about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven; top with lettuce, green onions and dollop with the remaining salsa. Drizzle (or, if dressing has an easy-pour top, squirt) dressing
over pizza. Top with chips and cheese, then return to oven and bake until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes longer. Cut into 6 slices and serve.