- 8 hot dogs
- 8 slices bacon
- oil for frying
- 1 teaspoon of Scotty O’ Hotty Beer-Bacon Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 8 hot dog buns, split and toasted
- Wrap each hot dog with a strip of bacon; secure with a toothpick. Refrigerate wrapped hot dogs while heating oil.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry hot dogs in batches in the preheated oil until bacon is crispy and browned, 2 to 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve hot dogs in toasted buns. Then Top With Scotty O’ Hotty Beer- Bacon Chipotle Hot Sauce.