Store Peppers - Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- 1- 16 oz jar Bone Suckin' Sauce - Original Thinner Style
- 12 oz Orange Juice
- 5 lbs. Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Preheat grill or oven to 300°. Mix Bone Suckin’ Sauce and orange juice. Put ribs in shallow pan and baste with sauce. Cover ribs with foil.
- To Grill: Place pan with ribs on the grill for 2½ hours at 300°. Uncover, baste with Bone Suckin’ Barbecue Sauce. Raise grill temp to 350°. Cook
1 hour uncovered but still in pan, basting again after first 15 minutes.
- To Make in Oven: Bake 3 hours in oven. Uncover, baste with Bone Suckin’ Sauce. Raise oven temperature to 350°. Cook 30 minutes, uncovered, basting
again after first 15 minutes.
Christina Toomey - Friday, June 29, 2018
Place on Grill and Cook Till Done inside.
Store Peppers - Saturday, May 26, 2018
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Can Coca-Cola®
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Puckerbutt Smokin' Racha Hot Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ½ Pounds Beef or Pork Ribs ribs
- In a large casserole, combine the brown sugar, Coca-Cola®, onions, garlic, Puckerbutt Smokin' Racha Hot Sauce,
salt and pepper. Stir until mixed.
- Place ribs in sauce mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours.
- To thicken sauce, mix in a cornstarch mixture.
Store Peppers - Tuesday, January 30, 2018
- Place ribs in a large pot with enough water to cover. Season with garlic powder, black pepper and salt. Bring water to a boil, and cook ribs until
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Remove ribs from pot, and place them in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour Gator Hammock Hot Gator Que Barbecue Sauce over ribs. Cover dish with aluminum foil, and bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until internal temperature of pork has reached
160 degrees F (70 degrees C).