Christina Toomey - Tuesday, October 02, 2018
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter (optional)
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, cut into eighths
- 5 teaspoon of Matteo’s Munch-A -Lot Sauce
- Heat oil and butter in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, onion, and garlic. Saute until tomatoes release all their juices, about
3 minutes. Add tuna, salt, and cumin. Saute for 1 minute. Stir in eggs and cilantro; cook until eggs are set, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of the tuna mixture onto each corn tortilla. Top each with a slice of avocado, lime juice, and Top With Matteo’s Munch-A-Lot Sauce.
Christina Toomey - Sunday, September 23, 2018
- 4 zucchini, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, or as needed
- 2 teaspoons of Eagle Wingz Chesapeake Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice the zucchini in half the long way, and scoop out the seeds and flesh, leaving a 1/2-inch thick shell all around. Discard flesh, or save for
another use. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil, and immerse the zucchini boats in the boiling water for 2 minutes. Remove from
the water, drain, and place into a 9x12-inch baking dish. With a paper towel, blot away any excess water from the inside of the zucchini.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir the onion, garlic, and green pepper until the onion is translucent, about
5 minutes. Gently stir in the crabmeat, and cook about 5 more minutes, until the crabmeat is hot. Keep the crabmeat in lump pieces as much
as possible. Season the crab mixture with paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the crab mixture into a mixing bowl, and lightly stir in bread crumbs, mayonnaise Eagle Wingz Chesapeake Hot Sauce,
and white wine. Add a bit more mayonnaise to help the mixture hold together, if needed. Spoon the filling into the prepared zucchini shells,
and brush each zucchini with about 3/4 tablespoon of melted butter. Top each stuffed zucchini with 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese melts and the filling is hot, about 15 minutes.
Store Peppers - Sunday, September 16, 2018
- In a stainless steel or glass bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley, and Dirty Dick’ Caribbean Dream Bajan Style Mustard Hot Sauce.
- Place the Fish Steak fillets in a shallow glass dish or a resealable plastic bag, and pour the marinade over the fish. Cover or seal and place
in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Set grate 4 inches from the heat.
- Remove halibut fillets from marinade and drain off the excess. Grill fillets 5 minutes per side or until fish is done when easily flaked with a
Christina Toomey - Monday, September 10, 2018
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Andy Roo’s Cajun Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound scallops
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound dry fettuccine pasta
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling. Reduce heat, and add Andy Roo’s Cajun Garlic Seasoning,
salt, peppers, onions, and parsley. Simmer 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir in seafood, cooking until shrimp is no longer transparent. Stir in cheeses, blending well.
- Drain pasta. Serve sauce over noodles.