Store Peppers - Sunday, May 06, 2018
- In medium size mixing bowl whisk together Backyard Apple Hot Pepper Jelly,
peanut butter & Carlsbad Arrogant Bastard Ale Roasted Apple Sauce with Chipotle Peppers.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into a 1 gallon zip top bag and add in chicken wings. Securely close the bag and using your hands make sure all the
chicken is coated.
- Place the bag (zip side up) in a small casserole dish and let the chicken marinade overnight.
- When you're ready to make your chicken wings preheat your grill to medium heat, add your wings and cook for about 10 minutes until the outside
is crisp and the chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with a sprinkling of crushed peanuts if desired.
Christina Toomey - Friday, May 04, 2018
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken sliced into strips
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Karma Sauce - Extreme Karma Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Heat oil in large skillet and cook chicken until it is no longer pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add ginger, Hoisin sauce, peanut butter and Karma Sauce - Extreme Karma Hot Sauce.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is bubbly and warm, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Store Peppers - Tuesday, May 01, 2018
- 2 tablespoons Puckerbutt Bacon Me Crazy Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes (or powder)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 5 ounces of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 5 ounces Dinosaur Roasted Garlic Honey BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 lbs chicken wings (tips removed & split in half.)
- Mix all sauce ingredients in saucepan and heat to melt butter.
- Deep fry wings in small batches and mix with sauce.
Christina Toomey - Saturday, April 28, 2018
- 3 lb. chicken wings
- 1 cup pickle juice
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Mama Vincente Sweet Bourbon Glaze
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 cup Sliced pickle
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- In a large bowl, combine wings and pickle juice. Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours. Drain wings and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a large rimmed baking sheet with a metal rack.
- Toss the wings in Mama Vincente Sweet Bourbon Glaze then transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Season wings with salt and pepper. Bake until crispy, about 50 minutes.
- Transfer baked wings to a serving plate and sprinkle dill on top. Serve with sliced pickles and ranch.