Zombie Repellent Spooky Halloween Chili
Saturday, October 13, 2018
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons apple cider (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon of Zombie Repellent
Mix ground beef, chili beans, stewed tomatoes, corn, apple cider, and chili powder and Zombie Repellent Hot Sauce in a large pot over high heat; bring to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until the beef is cooked and tender, about 6 hours.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.