Store Peppers - Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- 1 1/2 cups rotelle pasta
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 teaspoons Dave's Gourmet Hurtin' Habañero Sauce
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes drain.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Whisk in flour and cook, stirring, 1 minute. A little at a time, whisk in milk,
mustard, salt, pepper and Dave's Gourmet Hurtin' Habañero Sauce.
Bring to a gentle boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute, then remove from heat and whisk in pepperjack, Cheddar and Parmesan until smooth.
Stir in cooked pasta and pour into shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in bread crumbs and chili powder. Sprinkle over macaroni mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving
Christina Toomey - Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 (14.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 cup ranch-style salad dressing
- chopped tomato
- chopped lettuce
- chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons of EB’S Zucchini Salsa
- Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring to crumble until well done; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix.
Set aside to cool.
- Place chips into a large bowl, and crush into bite-size pieces. Combine with seasoned meat, cheese, beans, tomatoes, lettuce, and green onions.
Pour dressing over all, and toss to coat Top with EB’S Zucchini Salsa.
Christina Toomey - Monday, September 10, 2018
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Andy Roo’s Cajun Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound scallops
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound dry fettuccine pasta
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling. Reduce heat, and add Andy Roo’s Cajun Garlic Seasoning,
salt, peppers, onions, and parsley. Simmer 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir in seafood, cooking until shrimp is no longer transparent. Stir in cheeses, blending well.
- Drain pasta. Serve sauce over noodles.
Christina Toomey - Friday, August 31, 2018
- 4 potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons of Cherchies Champagne Brand Mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes; drain and chop.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12
minutes. Remove from hot water; peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, celery, sweet relish, garlic, Cherchies Champagne mustard, mayonnaise and salt and pepper. Gently mix together and serve warm.