Store Peppers - Sunday, June 10, 2018
- Peel back husks form the corn, remove strings and leave just a few layers of husk on the corn.
- Spread butter or margarine over each ear of corn. Sprinkle Andy Roo’s Cajun Garlic Seasoning lightly over each ear, or to taste. Fold corn husks back over the corn. Wrap in foil.
- Place on grill for 25 minutes, turning occasionally. Unwrap foil, peel back husks and enjoy.
Store Peppers - Wednesday, May 09, 2018
- If grilling, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil a sheet of aluminum foil. If baking, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees
C), and lightly oil a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mash black beans with a fork until thick and pasty.
- In a food processor, finely chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Then stir into mashed beans.
- In a small bowl, stir together egg, chili powder, cumin, and Fat Cat Bacon-Flavored Sriracha (Chili Garlic Sauce with Natural Bacon Flavoring) .
- Stir the egg mixture into the mashed beans. Mix in bread crumbs until the mixture is sticky and holds together. Divide mixture into four patties.
- If grilling, place patties on foil, and grill about 8 minutes on each side. If baking, place patties on baking sheet, and bake about 10 minutes
on each side.
Store Peppers - Friday, April 20, 2018
- 1 package (12 ounces) Summer Sausage cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 container (8 ounces) small fresh mozzarella cheese balls
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup Bravado Spice Co. Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a bowl, combine the summer sausage, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and parsley.
- Add Bravado Spice Co. Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce &
Italian dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Christina Toomey - Thursday, April 19, 2018
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/3 cup SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup corn, cooked
- In a large saute pan melt butter over medium heat. Add the shrimp and lemon juice, cook until shrimp just turn pink. Remove from heat and drain.
- Mix together SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce &
mayonnaise to make dressing. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the spinach, tomatoes, avocado, celery, red onion, corn, cooked shrimp & SoCal Guac Dressing, toss to combine.