- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top sirloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 3 cups Tabanero The Walking Dead AMC's Bloodiest Mary Mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup dry onion soup mix
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Saute beef in hot oil until completely browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, Tabanero The Walking Dead AMC's Bloodiest Mary Mix, vegetables & soup mix. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.