Store Peppers - Sunday, December 02, 2018
- In a large bowl, mix together Spooky Sriracha Gourmet Bloody Mary mix, hot pepper sauce, and lemon juice. Stir in the shrimp and halibut chunks. Let marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill for high heat. Place a grill pan over the grilling surface, or you may use a heavy sheet of foil that has holes poked in it with
- Drain the shrimp and halibut in a colander, discarding the marinade. Grill for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the seafood is browned
Store Peppers - Thursday, October 04, 2018
- 1 (13.8 ounce) tube refrigerated pizza rust
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup B-A-C-O-N Cheeseburger Bloody Mary Mix
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green olives or pickles
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. On greased 17x1-inch rimmed baking sheet, unroll pizza dough; press to edges of pan. Using a fork poke crust every few inches.
Prebake crust 5 minutes.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes; drain off liquid. Stir in tomato
sauce and B-A-C-O-N Cheeseburger Bloody Mary Mix;
simmer 3 minutes.
- Top crust with meat mixture, onion, celery, 1 cup cheese, olives, tomato and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 15-16 minutes until crust is browned and cheese is melted. Place under broiler for additional browning, if desired.
Christina Toomey - Wednesday, October 03, 2018
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 1/4 Tabanero Walking Dead Bloody Mary Mix,
Worcestershire sauce, spicy mustard, and honey together in a bowl; set aside.
- Mix thoroughly ground beef, ground turkey, ground lamb, 2 1/4 Tabanero Walking Dead Bloody Mary Mix , oats, egg, sweet onion, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; divide into halves and form 2 loaves. Put loaves into loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, brush tops with sauce, and continue baking until no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes more.
An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Cool slightly in pans before serving.
Christina Toomey - Saturday, September 29, 2018
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless beef sirloin steaks, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 1/2 cups Spooky Sriracha Gourmet Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 2 fluid ounces vodka
- 16 pitted green olives
- 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- Brush steaks on both sides with olive oil, then sprinkle with a mix of cracked pepper and celery seed. Cook steaks to desired doneness on the preheated
grill. When done, allow steaks to rest on a plate while continuing with the recipe.
- Bring the Spooky Sriracha Gourmet Bloody Mary mix,
orange juice concentrate, and vodka to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 5 minutes. While sauce is cooking,
puree the olives, butter, and garlic in a small food processor until almost smooth.
- To serve, pour a pool of the sauce in the center of each plate. Slice each steak into 4 or 5 slices, and fan out over the sauce. Add a dollop of
olive butter, and spoon a little more sauce overtop.