Market Price $35.99
Our Low Price $29.99
New Award Winning Best Selling Hot Sauces - 4 Pack Gift Box includes: Clamlube Beach Party Spice Wave Nirvana Hot Sauce, Scotty O'Hotty Beer-Bacon Chipotle Hot Sauce, High River Sauces Cheeba Gold Barbados Style Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce & Mikey V's Peach Habaero Delight Hot Sauce .
Clamlube Beach Party Spice Wave Nirvana Hot Sauce - Woodys Potion No. 8 rocks a traditional and zesty vibe with green Serrano and our secret enlivening mojo aplenty. No. 8 enables a delectable Beach Party atmosphere everywhere and delivers endless waves of spicy nirvana every day. All natural ingredients, mindfully sourced and artfully concocted. What you eat makes you hot! As flavor zealots we want to enliven your eats and Clamlube brings out the very best of flavors in all your fave foods. Youll feel better and look better, way! Great on shrimp, chicken and pork!!!
- 2017 Zest Fest 3rd Place - Hot Sauce - Mild
Ingredients: Tomatoes, apple cider vinegar, Serrano Chile Pepper, onions, lime juice, salt, citrus zest, Pepper, garlic & spices.
Scotty O'Hotty Beer-Bacon Chipotle Hot Sauce - Oh yes they did! They have combined the major food groups into one savory, smokey, beer bacon delight. This delicious sauce is like no other sauce you have ever tasted. This mild sauce is rated "E" for everyone & taste tested by some of the best culinary experts in the country. We've been told "the BBC is the best bacon sauce in the universe!" We will let you be the judge of that!
- 1st place (Chipotle) Chili Pepper Magazine awards 2015(Houston Hot Sauce Festival)
- 1st place (specialty hot sauce) WOFI award Weekend of Fire
- Scovie award winner 2015,
- 3rd place Chipotle, World Hot Sauce Awards 2015
- 3rd place Chipotle, NewYork Hot Sauce Expo 2015
- 1st place Chipotle, 1st place specialty sauce, 2nd place Mild & Foodie Award-Best on a Burger The Hot Pepper Awards 2014,
- 1st & 2nd place Chili Pepper Magazine awards 2014 (Houston Hot Sauce Festival),
- 2nd place WOFI award 2014 (Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire)
Ingredients: Vine-rippened tomatoes, beer, Vidalia onions, roasted Bell peppers, vinegar, tomato sauce, Chipotle peppers, Pablano peppers, MI red apples, roasted Jalapeos, Hungarian peppers, garlic, soy sauce, Habaero peppers, real bacon natural bacon flavoring, horseradish, olive oil,smoked sea salt, curry powder, peppercorn & assorted spices.
High River Sauces Cheeba Gold Barbados Style Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce - This fiery mustard based hot sauce uses curry, sweet peach and Scotch Bonnets for a zesty tropical flavor. Revisit the islands and experience the West Indian magic of The Cheeba Gold. Try over chicken and rice, in soup and on sandwiches.
- 1st Place at the Weekend of Fire
From New York
Ingredients: Peaches, Yellow Scotch Bonnet Pepper, onions, distilled vinegar, Fatali Peppers, brown sugar, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, cumin, Black Pepper, cilantro & family secret spices.
Mikey V's Peach Habaero Delight Hot Sauce - You don't need a PHD (Peach Habaero Delight) in hot sauce science to understand how amazing this stuff is. Mikey V's Peach Habaero Delight is a tropical blend of mild peppers, red onion, and Habaeros, perfectly blended with peaches and pineapple, for a naturally sweet, island flavor. Pairings: seafood, chicken, pork and lamb.
- 1st The Hot Pepper Awards
- 1st ZestFest Texas Lifestyle Magazine's Best Friut Based Hot Sauce
- 1st Place Austin Chronicle Hot Sauce Festival.
Ingredients: Sliced peaches, white vinegar, pineapple, Red Peppers, red onion, olive oil, sugar, garlic, Habaero Pepper & salt.