- Bone Suckin' Wing Sauce Honey & Habañero, 1 Jar
- Chicken Wings, 2 pounds
- Butter, 1/2 lb. melted
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place a rack inside of a large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange chicken wings evenly on the baking sheet. Place the wings in the oven & bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
- Pour Bone Suckin' Wing Sauce Honey & Habañero in a bowl. Remove the wings from the oven & reduce the heat to 350 degrees F.
- Dip wings in Bone Suckin' Wing Sauce Honey & Habañero using tongs to coat the wings evenly. Put the wings back on the wire rack. Cook for 15 more minutes or until done. Bone Suckin’ Good! Enjoy!