- 24 oz. extra large raw shrimp devained, peeled & tail off
- 1 cup light beer
- 1 cup flour
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Bone Suckin' Sauce Seafood Seasoning & Rub
- salt & pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl combine 1 cup of flour with 1 cup of beer and Bone Suckin' Sauce Seafood Seasoning & Rub. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Using a sauce pan pour enough oil to submerge your shrimps. Heat the oil on medium heat until oil is hot.
- Dip shrimp in the batter and add it to the hot oil, fry until golden color, remove from the pan onto a plate with a paper towel. Enjoy the crispiest shrimp!